Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What the Futch



Oh man, what crappy service.

I goto tell you all, dont ever get yourself a FUTCH number. You'll only end up getting screwed in the long run. Trust me.

Over the last one week, I've had very little time to do anything that I've wanted to do. Yet, I take time off to sit and post this message cause I care for you all (not really)

First of all, Futch managed to put me out of communication for nearly 16 hours when all they had to do wouldnt have taken them a mere 2 minutes [their confession]. I went to them to get my SIM card migrated from pre-paid to post-paid cause I get to claim my telephone bills from work. They take 16 hours to do that and in the intrim period, they put me out of communication. I did excatly what any other respectable human being would have done. I marched straight up to the Futch Shop and gave them a piece of my mind. They assured me that this would never be repeated.

We took off to Ooty to shoot an Ad. When I got back two days later, they barred all my incoming and outgoing calls cause apparently my verification wasn't done yet.

Hey wait a minute, what the fuck you guys talking about? I thought I wasnt going to be bothered anymore..

WRONG answer Doctor. Wrong fucking answer.
I walked into their Futch Shop again, got the issue sorted out, with the only difference being that two people assured me this time around.

A day passes by without any problems what so ever.

Yesterday though, my display suddenly read "Sim Card Authentication Failed"

Hey wait a minute, what the fuck you guys talking about? I thought I wasnt going to be bothered anymore..

WRONG answer Doctor. Wrong fucking answer.
I walked into their Futch Shop again, got the issue sorted out, with the only difference being that three people assured me this time around.

They activate it again.

Today, they bar all my Outgoing Calls again.

I have decided to give up my number and couldnt really care less if I have to get my number changed. Futch sucks and they can take their connection and stick it up their ass!

But then the problem is, everyone who knows me with relation to work has just this number and I cant help it but make do. Fuck futch. I am screwed.

Btw, I composited the image myself. Even I am as creative as those fucked up futch fuckers who figured out that fuckall futch campaign that I fell for and picked up this connection.

To those of you who are not on futch, stay away from them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe..first time here..great place..me with reliance...
SO now i know..the futch dog is actually a BITCH!!!..
Prateek
http://prematurearticulation.com

Anonymous said...

heh. my conn has always been stable and i have no issues so far. its plain n simple, they dont like u. nobody does.

-dalda

Dr. Pissed said...

Chee .. No!
Fisheye is cool and so is Opus I guess. But no, I am with someone else. Someone very low profile. Someone who's as big a foodie as me. Someone who takes me for full meals by the wayside almost everyday!
Wooohoooo!!!