Saturday, February 19, 2005

Annoying Dickheads



The noun dickhead has one meaning:

Meaning #1: (obscene) insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Synonyms: asshole, bastard, cocksucker, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, son of a bitch, SOB

meaning derived from www.answers.com

Well today, for some reason, dickheads are the ones that are really pissing me off. I've tried to be kind to the lot, but it just doesnt work. I am sure each and every one of you have met someone who's been really annoying and generally a pest.

This person has no remedy. You can try your best to shun them away, but you'll only fail and then suffer with the agony of knowing that you've failed first of all and moreover you still have a dickhead to deal with. The people that fall into this category generally try to be kind and nice to you, but are not really. They always look for ways to swindle you of all you've got. Conciously or unconsciously, these guys manage to bother you to the extent that you wouldnt mind killing them. I've had quite a few dickheads around me for quite sometime now and yesterday I just had enough of it. Thus, today, i've decided to remind myself that I hate DICKHEADS who are perpetually annoying and very selfish at heart.

No comments: