Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Romantic Songs



ro·man·tic
(rō-măn'tĭk)
adj.
  1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of romance.
  2. Given to thoughts or feelings of romance. See synonyms at sentimental.
  3. Displaying, expressive of, or conducive to love: a romantic atmosphere.
  4. Imaginative but impractical; visionary: romantic notions.
  5. Not based on fact; imaginary or fictitious: His memoirs were criticized as a romantic view of the past.
  6. often Romantic Of or characteristic of romanticism in the arts.
song (sông, sŏng)
n.
  1. Music.
    1. A brief composition written or adapted for singing.
    2. The act or art of singing: broke into song.
  2. A distinctive or characteristic sound made by an animal, such as a bird or an insect.
    1. Poetry; verse.
    2. A lyric poem or ballad.
meanings derived from www.answers.com

Ahem, I hate ROMANTIC SONGS. They just piss me off. Its not like all songs piss me off or something, its just these stupid romantic love songs that tick me off every single time I hear them. And they dont stop following me around. Everywhere I go, they always manage to choose a tape or a CD to play which has only romantic lounge songs on it. Its just odd. How can a 6'4" fellow with long hair like to listen to a dood with a very heavy voice sing like a hummingbird trying to woe its mate. Let alone listen to that crappy music, how can I even be thought to like it?

Its just wrong to play romantic songs everywhere. I mean, its ok for two people in love to sit at home and cuddle and listen to such music I guess, but it shouldnt be played at malls, or movie theaters during intermissions or entertainment centers like gaming cafes and so on. It just spoils the whole atmosphere of the place, considering that I am going to get up and object with a very loud voice.

Anyways, romantic songs are wrong and should be banned cause they piss me off.

No comments: