Sunday, February 27, 2005

Internet Connections



No meanings and all here. We all know them Internet Connections and they piss me off at times. Back here in India, the bandwidth aint great neither is the connectivity.

Now, I am a subscriber to an ISP that believes in not letting the consumer enjoy for what he's paying. They tell me this is a broadband connection which will enable me to stay on the internet 24/7, but quite contrary to that belief, i've had absolutely no connectivity for the last 2 days. I am just changing the dates and posting for the particular day I couldnt actually post cause of the crappy internet connection.

Moreover, the people over at the tech support center servicing my ISP piss me off too, but we'll save them for another day.

Breaking down of Internet connections just piss me off.. the lack of connectivity troubles me very deeply.

No comments: