Monday, February 21, 2005

Stains



stain
(stān)

v., stained, stain·ing, stains. v.tr.
  1. To discolor, soil, or spot.
  2. To bring into disrepute; taint or tarnish.
  3. To color (glass, for example) with a coat of penetrating liquid dye or tint.
  4. To treat (specimens for the microscope) with a reagent or dye that makes visible certain structures without affecting others.
meaning derived from www.answers.com

I dont know about you guys, but I just hate stains. First of all, they make you look ugly and secondly your going to get your ass kicked by your mum once you get home considering that she is going to wash your shirt and is going to have to go through the agony of having to try and get the damm stain off your shirt. When I say stain, I mean any possible stain inflicted by mostly, food materials. The other type of stains can be a piss of too, not to forget embarrasing.

Anyways, getting a stain on your shirt/pants or any clothing is just wrong and can be very pissing off. The worse part is, if you try and get it off your clothing in a haste, you might just make the situation a lot worse by spreading the stain over a larger area. I've done it in the past, so I would be talking from experience. Never try to wash it even, cause if you do it wrong, then your going to be stuck with a water mark for the rest of the day. I think chocolate stains, coffee stains and chicken curry stains are the worst, but there could be a few more unthinkable ones that are just not flashing my mind right now to mention.

I hate stains and I just hope to be more careful in the future. None the less, they piss me off.

1 comment:

Dr. Pissed said...

No i dont dood. I am just trying to keep myself updated with all the things that piss me off..

Like today I was eating some Cadbury's and a piece of metled chocolate fell on my white t-shirt and I was pissed off cause of two things that I've already mentioned in my post. Its just wrong :)