Sunday, February 27, 2005

Snobs



snob (snŏb) n.
One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.
One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.


meaning derived from www.answers.com

Snobs just piss me off. I mean we've all met them. We've all seen them at some point in time in our lonely lives and yet, we've never bothered to go up to them and to tell them - "hey bitchass, stop fucking being a snob". Maybe we have, but then again, does that stop them from being the snobby people that they are, no. Being who they are, they're just going to ignore you cause they probably have a windtunnel between their ears anyways.

For some odd reason, I keep bumping into a few of them, on occasion. They always manage to piss me off though and I am always quite frank about the way I feel around them and tell them straight at their faces. Yet, if you were a normal person, you'd take a hint and not meet me again if I were to say all the things I tell them, but no, being the snobs they are, they still manage to flaunt their attitude around me, pissing me off even more.

I hate snobs. They deserve to die. Like my friend 'g' says, "everyone needs a rocket launcher. You could just make do with one when something really pisses you off"

No comments: