Monday, April 11, 2005

Pimples



pim·ple
(pĭm'pəl) pronunciation
n.

A small swelling of the skin, usually caused by acne; a papule or pustule.

meaning derived from www.answers.com

Luckily, I dont suffer from many pimples. But I can just about imagine how it feels for those people with shit loads of pimples on their faces.

Today, I got back from a nice lil` haircut and a shave and I must have had an alergic reaction to the blade that the barber used on me cause out of nowhere a pimple just came up on my face. Now, there's nothing wrong with pimples, but their mere existance can be such a piss off, dont you think?

I kept scratching, making it worse, cause this was one of those rare things that happens to me. I absolutely hate it cause with all the scratching, the thing has grown and I have stopped scratching it now with the fear that it'll soon develop to be the size of my head even. Anyways, having a pimple on your face can be such a piss off, esp when your not used to having on there.

No comments: