Thursday, April 28, 2005

!!! SPLASH !!!



splash
(splăsh) pronunciation

v., splashed, splash·ing, splash·es. v.tr.
  1. To propel or scatter (a fluid) about in flying masses.
  2. To scatter fluid onto in flying masses; wet, stain, or soil with flying fluid.
meaning derived from www.answers.com

So there I was, riding my bike back home and it was raining a bit. Everything was going well, until this huge fucking truck rode past me with great speed and in the process happened to splash all the water that had been collected on the road due to all the rain right on my face.

Now, two reasons why i am pissed off today.

1. Fucking truck splashing all that water on my face
2. The pathetic drainage system that we have here in Bangalore that actually lets rain water get clogged up and in the process, happen to collect in puddles on the road which in turn are used by truckers to splash water over unsuspecting bikers like me.

FUCKING SHIT, not only did i get drenched in the rain, but thanks to that stupid trucker, I even got my shirt all dirty.

2 comments:

Dr. Pissed said...

yay.. i have another visitor!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming back to this blog.