Friday, April 01, 2005

School Assembly



school1
(skūl) pronunciation
n.
  1. An institution for the instruction of children or people under college age.
  2. An institution for instruction in a skill or business: a secretarial school; a karate school.
as·sem·bly (ə-sĕm'blē) pronunciation
n., pl. -blies.

A group of persons gathered together for a common reason, as for a legislative, religious, educational, or social purpose.


meaning dervied from www.answers.com

Generally, school assemblies dont piss me off. I've enjoyed them while I was at school, quite sometime ago. I remember how we all used to have a blast gathering together outside the basketball court waiting to herd along to the auditorium..

Anyways, so much for sweet memories. School Assemblies can be cool when your at school and stuff, but when your grow old and stay next to a god damm school, trust me, its not all that fun. I live next to a school called "Silicon Valley School" and it follows the regular timings any school follows. Unfortunately, I dont. I sleep very late in the night cause its really hot and rather than wriggling around in my bed for countless hours trying to find the right position to sleep cause of all the heat, I'd rather stay up and play some Need for Speed Underground 2 on the PC and then sleep at like 4 or 4:30 in the morning.

Now, every morning the school kids are supposed to gather in the field, which by the way, happens to be right outside my bed room window. They bellow their lungs out while they are busy playing cricket, among other things. I am sure each and every one of them kids from the school screams the loudest in the morning. They are supposed to have an assembly every morning at 8:30, which btw happens to be just 4 hours into my sleep time and thats excatly when I am in real deep slumber.

Anyways, today, all these kids had their last working day and like always, they managed to make a ruckus outside on the field. Thanks to them, I just slept for 4 hours today and I was woken up by their musings on the field. I hate them kids for screaming like the way they did this morning. If I had a gun, I'd shoot down every one of them..

No comments: