Monday, May 16, 2005

Being Busy and Stuff



Ok, so I am not going to be posting for atleast a week or somewhere close. Rest assured things will sure be pissing me off in the coming week, but I cant really help it. I got tons of running around to do. Afterall, my brother's getting married on the 21st. I know we've had our share of fights and our share of arguments and disagreements over the last 20 odd years, but I have no regrets. He's still my brother and although I hate to admit it, its nice to have a brother like him!

Anyways, one thing did piss me off a little` though. He just told me about an hour ago that I am supposed to be doing the toast for the reception in front of all those people. And then he just laughs. Very evilly. Now I am all puzzled as to what to say and stuff cause I swear to God, I've never done a speech at a reception, let alone a toast. Fucking shit..

None the less, cheers to my brother and his soon-to-be wife. Hope they have a peaceful life ahead of them for years to come.

If anyone of you should be kind enough to write me a toast speech, post it in the comments. I'll send you a cheque for 250 Rupees.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make it a grand and I will write a 5 minute tost for you. For 250 bucks, i will download something off the internet.

- Waleed

Dr. Pissed said...

tost?
Chapper!! They dont have toast's on the internet. Btw, Joe Satriani signed my t-shirt, plus I got his plucktrum, plus I got his autograph on a card as well!!!

Eat my shorts biatch!

jeff campettelli said...

joe sat closed his nose when dr pissed stood next to him durin the photo session. damn you, use a deo the next time around.

Dr. Pissed said...

heh, 3 hours of sweat and toil in the 1000 buck stands.. What the fuck do you want me to do?

The Dalda said...

not my prob. get a deo. i agree to wat that d00d says. he rocks.

Ashwin said...

250?? **suspicious look** Toastmasters or Speechcraft ?? Or is it a part of a bigger schema of things???

Ashwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashwin said...

I don't like rubber cheques. They bounce.

Dr. Pissed said...

heh

www.joecartoon.com if anyone's interested in a nice laugh.

Anonymous said...

fool. why did you delete that comment. cheap you are.

joe said...

your toast was chindi .... who got the 250 bucks??

liz said...

hey
congrats to your bro.