Friday, May 06, 2005

My Carpenter



Guess what? I just did an image search for the word 'carpenter' on images.google.com and guess what popped up. About 148,000 images most of which had actual carpenters in them. Now there was just one common trait among all those images; every image with an actual carpenter had him holding a hammer or using it on something.

Anyways, the most vaguest thing happened today. For some reason my dad called a carpenter over at 9:30 in the night and had asked him to put some fiber sheet onto the bathroom doors, all 4 of them in our house. First of all, I find it very odd that my dad calls a carpenter over to our house at 9:30 in the night. Anyways, thats not what pissed me off. The fact that he took nearly 1½ hours to finish 3 doors before he reached my bathroom door which is just 2 feet away from this computer table made me realize that something is going to piss me off about him working here and i am not going to like it much.

So he gets to my room at about 11:00 pm in the night and gets inside my bathroom and locks the door from the inside. He then yells, "light dhaloo saahab". So I switch the lights on inside the bathroom since he doesnt know how to work a two-way switch. Anyways, once in there, he doesnt make a noise for nearly 14 minutes. Or maybe he did. But he wasnt loud about it. Then suddenly, without warning, he pulls out his hammer and starts hammering nails into the door making a loud noise. Dab Dab Dab... Dab Dab... Dab Dab Dab!

He goes on like that for nearly 20 minutes. Everytime he hammers a nail in, he maks a loud noise and I either twitch or blink my eye when it happens. Dunno why though, but I kept doing that. That loud noise just got to me and I started snapping at all my friends whom I was chatting with online too. It was just getting way too annoying for me to handle. Then I got fed up with him and banged on the door from the outside and asked him to stop. He then calmly tells me that he's done.

The fucking chooth. I am sure he was done long before the 20 minutes of hammering and was just doing it to piss me off. Or piss my dad off cause he knew they were sleeping in the room right below my room since he had worked there and then come up to my room. None the less, he fucking pissed me off with his loud hammer! Fucking Chooth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I one time had a carpenter come fix my bathroom in the morning. That was the worst. I was trying to catch up on some sleep that I had been missing. I fucking hated it!