Saturday, May 07, 2005
Oh, images speak louder than words now, don't they?
Anyways, I hate it when people disagree with you. Especially when its something you firmly believe in. Now as a self respecting individual, I like to believe that all of us are free to do whatever we please to do. Should someone disagree with me or come in my way, I am only going to want to take him down with my new air gun (although I wouldn't succeed in killing the person, I am sure I'll hurt him/her good)
I was recently reading a blog on the Internet titled "Why I hate you" and knowing me and what I blog about, I thought it be very interesting for me to go through that person's blog. The guy who blogs over there is a person who identifies himself as Ivan. I am neither friends with him or know him personally. But I agree with some of his views. I am pretty sure he doesn't give a rats arse about what I think of his blog or his views and I am sure he couldn't care less for the people who left their nasty comments on his blog either.
Now lets examine the facts nice and easy.
1. spaces.msn.com is a blogging site that offers free space to anyone who wants to blog as long as that person has a MSN ID.
2. Once you've got a blog setup, you might as well frigging write about whatever you want to. No one argues with you.
3. If your blog is interesting, it should get quite a number of people viewing it on a daily basis just to humour themselves with it.
4. If your blog is uninteresting, who really cares, its your blog anyways, so it shouldn't matter to you if you get any page hits.
5. I am sure the interesting blogs' bloggers' don't really care much about page hits either.
6. Once you own the space and start bloggin, you wouldn't really care a shit about what other people have to say about your thoughts or opinions. Cause quite frankly, your just a lazy ass not to maintain a diary like any other 8 year old schoolgirl. But you choose to do it in public with a medium that they call the 'blog'.
Having said all that, I just hate it when people disagree with you. Even on the internet. Like we all don't have enough of the negative bullshit in real life already. I pity that guy Ivan. He sure brings up a few interesting facts about the world that we live in as of today. If anything, he should be appreciated and thanked for his services to the mediocre and the community at large.
So, to all you people who like to disagree with everything and anything, go shove a cucumber up your shit hole.