Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Animal Haters



an·i·mal (ăn'ə-məl) n.
A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.
An animal organism other than a human, especially a mammal.
A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner.


hater
Considered the opposite of a
raver, a hater is a person who is: full of hate, very judgmental, negative, sarcastic, depressing, manipulating, quick to finger point at every little thing they find unsatisfactory or not to their liking or perceived standard (judgmental).

meanings derived from www.answers.com


I hate all mother fucking animal haters. Now, although this post doesnt stem cause of cruetly metted out towards any of the animals I own, my friend just told me that some mother fuckers who live in the same apartment complex as he does slit the throat of this small squirrel who was my friend's pet btw. I mean why the fuck would someone do that. To add insult to injury, after committing the act, the mother fuckers left the blood stained knife around the complex lobby just to piss my friend off even more. But the worse part is that there are so many people living on that one floor, that you can't really put your finger on who did the act. None the less, who ever did it is a MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING DICKHEAD. I mean, what a cruel cold son of a bitch.

Its just wrong. I wont say anymore. All I can say is Rest In Peace Keegan a.k.a "keeganesh". We all miss you dearly.

No comments: