Monday, March 21, 2005

Kids!



Met any kids you really hate?

If you have no clue about what I am trying to say, well, picture this. You walk into a social gathering or probably a place where you meet up with your friends or something and one of you friend happens to bring along one of his younger brothers.

Now, dont get me wrong. I love those small baby kids. But there are these kids who are like 10-12 years old who piss me off. I mean, its like puberty is just about hitting them and they try to act all cool and shit. Today, i met one of these pissing off kids and boy did he manage to piss me off or what. I mean he's trying to fit in and all, but if it werent for the fact that the bugger was my friend's younger brother, I'd have punched the lights out of him and made him bleed. Annoying lil` dick.

1 comment:

The Dalda said...

thankfully u dint do it. wat if they charged ya with child molestation. and seeing the d00d u r, all the odds stacked against u. :p