Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mosquitoes!!!



mos·qui·to (mə-skē') pronunciation
n., pl. -toes or -tos.

Any of various two-winged insects of the family Culicidae, in which the female of most species is distinguished by a long proboscis for sucking blood. Some species are vectors of diseases such as malaria and yellow fever. Also called skeeter. See Regional Note at possum.

meanings derived from www.answers.com

Mosqitoes piss me off. They are fucking small and cause a lot of pain and suffering. I mean when your so small and insignificant, you'd not have the balls to come out in the open and start feasting on the blood of things 36 times your size right? WRONG!!! Mosquitoes have the balls to do just that and doing that they can be very annoying.

I get hurt playing basketball. I sit down. Take off my shoes and try massaging my ankle which was hurt and there comes these mosquitoes, all charged up to suck blood from my body. Now, first of all, I am in all that pain cause my ankle is hurt. Over and above that, I have to attend to these mosquitoes and try and keep them off my body. It can get very pissing off. Trust me!

Anyways, mosquitoes piss me off and I am sure they piss you off as well.

No comments: