Friday, March 11, 2005

Boring Days



I can confidently say today that 'boring days' as they are called, can be a piss off. When you wake up in the morning and realize that you have absolutely nothing to do, you suddenly feel worthless. Thus leading you to be pissed off.

I mean I am pretty sure many of us who walk this earth have had such days coupled into their everyday lives. Days when you've woken up in the morning, afternoon or whatever and realized that you have no purpose to serve having woken up. So you go about doing your daily chores, watch some TV, then watch some more TV, eat breakfast or lunch or whatever, watch some more TV, wait for the Simpsons to start, hope for something to be on TV that's worth watching, watch the news, grab a bag of chips, pretend to be interested in making conversation with your mom, watch some more TV, eat dinner, go back to sleep.

I mean what the fuck. If you have absolutely no purpose in this world, you need to be put to sleep. I need to do something with my life. Employ my time more resourcefully. Boring days with nothing to do can be big PISS OFF!

No comments: